SITE TABS - CLICK TO EXPLORE

Sunday, May 03, 2015

DING DONG - the WITCH is dead - well, sleeping anyway!

Looks like Monday, May 4th is the big reveal…

well, okay, not big reveal, but it will be the day of MY BIG REFLECTION POST.



This is when those of us that slogged our way through April, working into the wee hours of the night, (right Ruth), on our last minute, awesomely excellent posts, will be sharing with you exactly why it was all worth it. (Hmmm, why was that again, hey Ruth… any thoughts!)


For those needing a wee bit more info about how this Reflection Post business works, it’s like this…

On May 4th there will by a Linky List over at Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

You will FIRST write your reflection post, and publish it. 

Then, and only then, you will copy the link to that post and add it to the Linky List. 

You will be able to add your Reflection Post to the Linky List any time from May 4th to May 8th. So DO NOT PANIC if you don’t have it ready tomorrow. (This part really benefits me… chances are I’m going to be fashionably late to my own party!)

This bit is cool… the Linky List, with the Reflection Posts will be up all year long. 

Which means you have loads of time to make your way through the list. I’ve always enjoyed visiting those on the Reflection List - it’s a great way to meet other A to Z Survivors. (Makes me feel like I got a seat on one of those few Titanic Lifeboats!)

Okay… that’s all folks.


In keeping with tradition… here’s the question (Because I know you would be terribly disappointed if I didn’t have one for you - admit it!)


What will you be doing now that the A to Z Challenge is over? (Besides break open a bottle and order in a pizza.)

Just wondering… (You could always head over to Write Brain Challenge if you're short of reading material - just sayin’.)



Cheers, Jenny

20 comments:

  1. I'll be spending time in the pool! We opened it yesterday. I cooked chicken & sausage gumbo. Now today, we will enjoy worship, have a family pool party and I don't have to cook. Awesome!! I'll be A to Z visiting at a slower pace at least through May, maybe beyond. At L & F, I think I'll be joining the "If We Were Having Coffee" weekend posts, be bringing a new I Saw It on Facebook post each week and throwing in one more post each week about whatever is on my mind or in my heart. Found some new blogs I'm going to keep visiting. So, I'll still be busy, but at least maybe I won't have to buy extra bandwidth for a while!!!
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need to hang out with you! A pool, chicken & sausage gumbo… paradise.
      Seriously though, what I enjoyed reading in your comment was the the feeling of joy and happiness the resonated from your words.

      Sounds like you'll be busy! I'm looking forward to staying in touch… thank you so much for your wonderful comments and support. With smiles and hugs, xo

      Delete
  2. Well, I spent April more-or-less on blogging hiatus because it was impossible to keep up with the flood of posts in my feed. Now things are getting back to normal, I might be able to keep up with my favorite bloggers again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart man… I was off last year due to renovations. They are still ongoing and what with aging parents I think I bit of a tad more than I could chew. But, I do enjoy testing my creativity. I'm looking forward to a leisurely May, after the reflection posts though… still have them.

      Thanks for stopping by, it's a treat seeing you here. Cheers, Jenny :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I am watching some movies and I got out of the house! Now I will go and make a card or 2:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got out too - right into the garden and did a long overdue mowing, trimming, weeding… and drinking (a cold beer makes the work tolerable!) LOL

      Good luck with the card making - sounds like fun. xxoo

      Delete
  4. Hi Jenny, 36 yrs ago on May 4 I was labouring to get my firstborn out. What a day that was! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole - Happy Birthday to your baby! Wow… where does the time fly. Mine just turned 28… YIKES! (am I really that old!) LOL

      I'm almost ready to head over to the Island… possible late May… I'll keep you in the loop and if time permits maybe we can have tea! Hugs and Smiles xo

      Delete
  5. I will be focusing more on edits and my WIP! Always something new and crazy and time consuming going on...looking forward to your reflections post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah… the WIP, it does take up our time. I'm sure you're focused on getting it finished - that's always the best motivator. I'm just tying up loose ends on mine, but there's always something that drags me away from it… it's called life!

      Likewise, I'm looking forward to your reflections post also. Hugs and Smiles,xo

      Delete
  6. I got posts done until October at my sea, so I can sit back and edit, write or do nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You amaze me! Truly! You should see my jaw drop and my eyes pop. Maybe I can hire you to write some for me! :) :)

      Delete
  7. Well, I now have more time to return to my book, the literary albatross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh… true passion always wins out in the end! You need to do a Haiku book! You do have a knack! And, in your honour… I penned this for you.

      The albatross writes
      higher than a kite in flight
      literary works

      That was damn hard work - but, for you Al… I rattled my brain and seems there was a little something left in the back corner!

      Delete
  8. I will still be scrambling to keep up with reading blogs as usual! I finally caught up on the Write Brain posts today too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Barb, you are truly the most amazing blogging pal on the planet - that you can go away, like you did, with lots of your own stuff going on a still find time to read EACH AND EVERY one of my Write Brain Challenge posts is beyond my wildest expectations. Truly, you are one of a kind. I am seriously touched. Seriously. Thank you, Jenny xxoo Hugs and Smiles coming your way.

      Delete
  9. Now that April is over, I'll visit the blogs posting their INsecure Writer posts and then I'll do other stuff until next month rolls around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to take long walks in nature parks but I make sure that the days that I do this are not too humid. On the humid days I spend time indoors more where it is air conditioned and cooler, as I don't take the high heat and humidity too well, and it isn't good for my arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's me slaving away! ;)
    It was all worth it to know I can still come up with stuff with no thought whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.