Thursday, February 27, 2014

Global Twitter/Blogger Happiness Project - thank you for the happiness you give to me.



What is happiness to me?
I’ve asked this so often it’s become my mantra - and boy does it work like a charm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Today is an ordinary day - it sits there on the calendar and has no special markings or stickers on it. 

It is simply February 27th.

I like this day!

Yes, this is my kitchen calendar!
My dear friend, Jane, has it in her kitchen (we are birth-mates too).
And, I laughed so much when I saw this calendar I had to have my own!
Here's the cover shot - just in case you need your own!


Did you know some amazing people were born on February 27th!

I’m one of them - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Aw, that’s just too funny! I’m making myself laugh!

No, really - I went and looked it up and here’s a few of the greats born on this day…

Jenny Pearson - think it and you become it! (think big or go home!)

Jane - my calendar buddy! 

AND

Elizabeth Taylor - really, I’m fond of having her as a birth-mate!
She’s my role model in the marriage department - it’s true, I think she had it all figured out. (giggle)

Dear Lizzy was quoted saying:

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."

Too true, too true!

I could have added more names to my list - but no - I will stop here - that’s a long enough list, don’t you think!

Besides - I’m heading out the door to stir up a whole whack of happiness - those caught in my wake are going to be in for a wickedly, wild ride!

Bet you wished you were tagging along, eh! 

Have a great February 27th - whether or not it’s special to you just get out there and stir up some happiness! 

You deserve it! 

Cheers, Jenny


PS - to all my buddies (you know who you are) that have been making this day “special” I want to say - THANK YOU! 


There’s nothing nicer than when one day is stretched out to encompass a whole week! Now that’s happiness!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jenny. Hope you have a wonderful birthday day. Those calendars are great. I just watched Elizabeth Taylor in Butterfield 8 - had never seen it. She was an exquisite actress and physically stunning. Great person to share a birthday with. I share mine with Barbra Streisand and Shirley MacLaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNY,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
    xo Carole
    I share my birthday with Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! May the stars shine bright and the moon light your way on whatever adventures await you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Hope you're enjoying the heck out of your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (day after) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny and Jane - I sure hope you both had very happy special weekends and will have great years ahead .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts.

I'd give you a penny for them, but alas we just snuffed it out. Yup...gone!
It's all about the nickel now...so at this rate you can leave 5 thoughts!

Cheers, Jenny

NOTE: Comment Moderation is ON for posts older than 14 days.